St Andrews Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A boarding school RPG based in Japan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role play inside

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
bob the peach

bob the peach

Role play inside - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:55 am

(( elephant ))

Puffing his chest out to try and make himself seem more important than he looked, Richard scowled at the other.

"What are you doing?"

---

"What size is it?" Anei cried, diving at the other.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:57 am

"Getting changed." Dean muttered, collecting his tie. he hung it about his neck. "That a crime now?"

----

"Ahh!" Amaterasu cried, ducking out of the way. "Calm down dammit!"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:00 am

Pausing slightly in his self righteous, self rightousness, Richard glared at the other, "Well...no. But I want to use the bathrooms, so you can leave now."

---

"but I can't find my shoooeeees!!" Anei moaned.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:01 am

Dean lent over and collected his lighter. He flicked it on and lit the smoke hanging from his mouth. "Well, last I checked." he breathed out. "This was a communial bathroom."

----

"Well neither can I. Quick! Speed clean!" Amaterasu said, picking up random clothes.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:04 am

Staring around the room in horror, Anei gulped audibly. "...clean?"

---

"Well last I checked, I don't really care. Leave!" Richard snapped.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:07 am

"As in pick up your stuff." Amaterasu pushed a bunch of clothes into Anei's arms. "And place it in your cloest."

----

Dean lent back and picked up his school jacket, he swung it over his arm and put a headphone in. "I don't take orders from ponces."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:09 am

Now glaring outright at the other male, Richard just stood there with his fist clenched and red face.

"Ponce." He muttered, "PONCE!? HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A PONCE!!!"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:10 am

Dean sighed andd lent over, collecting his different items. He looked back to the 'ponce.' He headed on out, without another word.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:34 am

Staring angrilly after the departed male, Richard forgot completely about his need of a toilet and stormed after the other.

"Your a git you know! A stuck up git!" he called as he stalked after the other.

---

Anei let out a deep breath and started sorting the clothes in her arms, first betweem her stuff and Ama's stuff then shirts, skirts etc.

...How had they managed to make so much mess so quickly?!
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:36 am

"A bit hypocrytical, coming from the boy who was just ordering me to leave the communal bathrooms because he wanted to use them." Dean said, taking one last puff of his smoke.

---

"I found two shoes!" Amaterasu exclaimed, appearing from under her bed.
Back to top Go down
https://standrewsacademy.rpg-board.net
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:45 am

"Right. That's three!...W'ERE STILL MISSING ONE!!" And with that she dived with great enthusiasum into a new pile of...stuff that needed sorting.

---

"...well. So what! Doesn't change the fact your still a git!" He cried angrilly flailing his arms over his head.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:51 am

"Are we done?" Dean asked, looking away.

"Young man!" Came the first voice he has heard at the school. The deputy. "What is that rancid thing hanging from your mouth? We will have no activities of the sort of these grounds." She snatched the smoke from his mouth. "And tuck in your shirt. Pull up your pants. Do up your shirt. Your jacket-" She sighed.
"In fact, just come with me Dean. Obviously the talk I gave you when you arrived wasn't enough."

Dean rolled his eyes and tucked in his shirt. He licked his lips, already missing the taste of nicatine.

"And Young Richard." The deputy said. "I'll assume you followed him out here to tell him to tell him to fix his clothing. So I'll forgive your raised voice. Dean. Come."

She motioned for him to follow her. Dean did, but not without looking back to the boy. "Nice to meet you. Dick." He hurred after the woman.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:54 am

Richard, who had been smirking to himself, in conceited glory, was startled out of his zone by the others voice.

"It's Richard!" He scowled as he turned and skulked back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:11 pm

"Forget the shoes!" Amaterasu snapped. "We're going to be late afterwards. Just put on what you have and run for the theatre?! Got it?!" The girl was half way through putting on her jacket.

----

Keith was walking up to the theatre, looking annoyed and ready tp punch anyone who spoke to him out.

Unlucky for him, Yuki noticed this. "Keith man. Lighten up."

"Piss of Yuke." He growled to his friend, but this only encouraged the boy further.

"First day of the school year. First assembly. First time we see thee new comers and their..." he cupped his hands infront of his chest, trying to form words. "Potential. Get me?"

"Hey look. Its Luke." Keith said, trying to distract Yuki. He however grew angry with the sight he saw. Luke with his arm... Around Janice?! His jaw twitched.

"He seems happy." Yuki commented.

Luke smiled and leaned in, kissing Janice's cheek before he made his way over to the two boys.
"Hey you two."

Yuki swung his arm over Lukes shoulder and held onto his heart. He said mockingly. "I should feel offended. Jealous. Angered by your betrayal."

"Oh yeah?" Luke smiled and punched Yuki in the chest, getting the latter off him.

Keith sped up, he prayed the two cling ons would just fuck off and quit following him.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:16 pm

Taro moved forwards to help Elizabeth collect her papers, Mori snorting and standing up. "I'm gonna go put up the sport trail notes." He said and, grabbing the pile of papers, walked out.

"That's right, morning!" Taro said with a brilliant smile in Elizabeth's direction. "I wanted to talk to you, too."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:22 pm

"Yeah? What about?" Elizabeth asked, trying to fix her reading glasses and hair between collecting her music sheets.

"Lets get a move on kids." Ayama said, heading towards the door. "First assembly of the year. Teachers are needed. Move out."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:25 pm

Leaning in her chair Amanda rose an eyebrow and stared after the others, "What's going on?"

---

Pouting slightly, Anei moved to do what Ama told her when she spotted it. Sitting, and acting all innocent.

"MY SHOE!!" She cried diving at her bunk to claim the shoe that was sitting there, on her bed, completely alone.

Stuffing them both on her feet, she grabbed her tie and jacket and ran after Ama.

---

Zetsubou frowned as Richard walked in wearing a scowl, grabbed his jacket and left again.

"Grumpy..." He mumbled, as he wrestled with his tie, before eventually giving up and just slinging it around his neck, and running to the theatre.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:31 pm

"Get of my lawn!" An old man shouted, running to the students who were late. His rake was in the air. "Ya damn Kids!"

Amaterasu's eyes widend and she ran faster, ignoring the old man.

---

Yuki sat down in one of the chairs. He wolf whistled to a couple of the girls and yelled at a couple of his male friends.

Luke sat next to Yuki and laughed. He nodded in the direction of a few of his mates.

Keith however sat off in one of the corners up the back. No-one ever sat up the back. At least not usually. Today however seemed a bit different. Over to his leftsat another boy. This one had his legs up on the seat infront of him and he seemed more concerned about what song was on then anything else.

Keith lost interest soon after and focused on sinking into his chair and hiding.
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:34 pm

Sighing with relief Leonella collapsed on her bed and drew up her tired feet. Finally She thought looking back at her full to the brim wadrobe. Done! Now what? She looked around her dorm room. Her gaze fell on the small alarm clock beside her bed. CRAP! First assembly and i'm gonna miss it! With that Leonella ran out the dorm door.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:42 pm

"Piano lessons!" He said cheerfully, tucking his hair behind his ears. "I'll quiz you later, let's go." He said, making for the door. "Assembly." He called over his shoulder and ducked from the room.

------

Raina settled back into the first free chair she could find... Next to a boy who's face was hidden behind his hair. She grimaced slightly and folded her hands on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:44 pm

"Piano?!"Elizabeth asked as she stood. Shewas too busy watching after Taro to notice that when her papers went onto her desk, they missed and fell to the ground again.
She let out a small whimper and dropped to her knees to pick them up again.

----

Amaterasu skidded to a hult when she entered the theatre. She hung her head down when one of the more stricter teachers glared.
She sat next to a boy she sat with, but rarely even spoke to.
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:46 pm

Running around like a headless chicken Leonella finally skidded to a hault and pulled out her map of the school. Quickly she navigated her way around and finally found the right door.
"Oh please oh please oh please let me not be late!" She whispered under her breath as she stepped into the hall. Sighing she quickly sat down with a bright blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:47 pm

"Don't worry." Yuki whispered, leaning over to the newcomer. "We don't usually start till 20 minutes after it says. New right?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:53 pm

Leonella smilled at the cute boy in front of her.
"Yeah. My name is Leonella but my friends call me Nella. Whats yours?" Leonella whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:55 pm

"Yuki." He smiled. "So Nella, what brings you to a hidden place like Saint Andrews?"

"Don't mind him." Luke sighed, leaning his head back to look at the girl. "He likes to know all about the new ones. Specially the cute girls. Really, he's nothing more then a player."

"Luke. I would would be offended." Yuki stated firmly. "If I didn't like you so much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Role play inside
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
St Andrews Academy :: Academy-
Jump to: