St Andrews Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A boarding school RPG based in Japan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role play inside

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Starling

Starling

Role play inside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Raven turned his bored glare on Amaterasu before lessening the glare slightly... It was his 'hey, how's it going?' look, if you knew how to figure out the differences.

------

Taro rubbed his hands together, staring out over the students. "Mori! Makes you fill with energy doesn't it? All these bright, excited faces!" Mori scowled and crossed his arms, leaning against the wal and waiting until the assembly was called.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:03 pm

Ayama sighed. "Wheres the damn Deputy?" She scratched her head. These damn things always made her irritated.

Elizabeth came running in. "I didn't miss anything did I?" She panted, trying to sooth out her hair.

Ayama shook her head. "Just in time. Mrs Deputy is about to take the podeum."

---

Amaterasu pulled her legs up to her stomach and rolled her eyes. "Got stuck with a newbie."
Back to top Go down
https://standrewsacademy.rpg-board.net
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Leonella giggled and tugged at the hem of her skirt trying to straighten the crease.
"Dad's company expanded and he got transfered here." She looked over at the second boy. "By the way whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:07 pm

"Just call me Luke." He smiled charmingly at her. "Now shh. Its time for another long speech by the woman with no humor." Rolling his eyes, Luke cast her one last smile before looking to the stage.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:09 pm

The corner of his mouth twitched into a half smile. "Utterly terrifying." He commented lightly, resting his chin on his hand, elbow on the arm of the chair.

----

"You got here after Ivan, pushing the time barrier." Taro snickered. Ivan looked over grumpily, having figured out who it was that caused his roll to vanish.

Last edited by Starling on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:09 pm

Skidding a minute after Ama, Anei didn't even notice the teachers glaring at her, instead she just looked around for someone she knew.

The list was short, but she did see Mr Keith man sitting at the back, so deciding the boy did need a good dollop of Anei she bounded up the stairs to sit next to him.
Her brother entered a short moment after and blushed heavilly at the stares he got for being late, he could see Richard sitting with some other snooty looking people, and Anei and Keith were at the back. Shrugging he made his way to his sister and dormmate, sitting next to Anei to avoid Keiths wrath.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:12 pm

keiths jaw twitched. "Find someone else to bother, and somewhere else to sit." he hissed, moving over a few seatsaway from the siblings.

Dean looked up, allowing a small glance to the three near him before closing his eyes and sighing. he lookd to the roof.

"Good morning everyone and welcome to another school year. For some of you this will be your last, for others your first. And for those of you who fit into the latter I'd like to welcome you to our school."The deputy spoke and continued on like this for a good 45 minutes.

"Now to come to a close. I'd like to introduce ournew teachers. But time is short. I;ll see you around the school and remember. Shirts tucked in, jackets on and shoe laces tied. Have a good year everybody."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:14 pm

Amaterasu licked her lips and looked to Raven. "Whats your first class?"

----

Ayama stretched. "Now time for me to relax. No classes for awhile." She hummed as she took out another smoke and headed on out the back.

Elizabeth gasped. "I have music first up I'm pretty sure. Oh shot. I'm going to be late." She rushed off to collect her papers.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:19 pm

"English. I should have anyway... I think." He said with a frown. "And you've got?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:21 pm

"P.E" She stuck her tongue out. "With the new teacher. Seems cute enough. Think I could flirt and get out like I sometimes can do in maths?" Amaterasu asked, looking cheeky.

----

Dean stood and walked out of the theatre, not passing a second glance to anyone. Why would he? No-one worth talking to in his opinion.

Yuki jumped over the back of his seat and whooped. "Finally over." he paused. "And now I have math!" he sulked out of the theatre.

Luke shook his head and sighed before looking back to the new girl. "Whats your first line?"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:21 pm

Anei had just shrugged and decided to bother he brother instead, Zetsubou had spent the entire assembly trying to fend off his kid sister, without drawing the attention of the teachers.

When the assembly had drawn to a close he'd let out a sigh of relief, which he quickly retracted when he noticed Anei was following him.

"Don't you have class?" He moaned, "Nope, freeline" Anei chirped, grabbing her brothers hand and swinging it between the two.

"Great" he muttered to himself, trying to hold onto his map with only one hand and navigate to maths class.
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:26 pm

"Um... I'm pretty sure its English." Leonella said. She pulled out the little paper that she had wrote her classes down on. "Yes English. What have you got?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:27 pm

"Free. So if it wasn'tt for this damn assembly I could have slept in." Luke sighed deeply, he looked away before looking back to the girl. "Want me to walk you there?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:31 pm

Leonella smilled at Luke.
"That would be nice. This place is so much bigger then my old school! How ever do people learn their way around?!" She exasperated as she looked around the theatre.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:31 pm

Ivan was late to his maths class. Someone had hidden all of the maths textbooks he was intending on handing out and he simply couldn't find them, thus the early-goers of the class were left standing outside the door until he finally wrested the things from the cabinet usually holding all of Mori's work.

He ran to the class, disregarding the looks the students cast him as he tore down the hallway, balancing a pile of books.

-------

"I dunno... He looks a little more stable than that guy." Raven said, standing up. "I'll bet you... Something, that you can't do it."

--------

Mori patiently waited for the students to leave, and for that damned science teacher to leave. He glared at the blonde. "You'll be late for your own class."
"I'm sure they won't mind" He grinned. Mori bounced the basketball twice before launching it at the other man. He dodged it and laughed. "Maybe I should go."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Richard sighed as he left his friends and made his way to his mother.

"Class"

"oh what?" She said looking down, "Oh Richard, where'd you come from?"

Richard just shook his head and grabbed his mum by her sleeve, "Class. Now."

---

Kietsu wandered through the halls until he arrived outside the music classroom, and just stared at anyone who tried to aproach him. Most freaked out and just left again.

Mia was heading back to her rooms to grab her chemistry equipment, she had first line off but had promised the teacher she would help set up.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:36 pm

"I better be off." Amaterasu muttered, looking down to her watch. "How about if I can, you oue me lunch. Deal?"

----

Elizabeth smiled softly to her students as she unlocked the doors to the music room.
Keith walked inside and took his place at the back of the classroom.

Elizabeth rose an eyebrow at him. "Where's your guitar Keith?"

The boy in question simply shruged. "Broke a stirng."

She gave him a look and shook her head. "I'd offer you one of ours, but we havn't restocked yet..."
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Mori walked into the gym and grinned, pulling the whistle over his head and rolling his shoulders. Time to shine.

------

Taro hummed cheerfully as he entered the science lab, taking a seat at the front of the room and tapping his fingers on the desk.

------

"Deal" Raven said and headed off.

Raina stood outside the english classroom, nervously tapping her foot and glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:46 pm

Amaterasu licked her lips and rolled her eyes. She was hanging about the back of the gym, leaning against a wall.

----

Janice walked into the science lab and took her seat. She placed her books infront of her and took out her phone.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Sitting over to the side and next to a window, Kietsu just stared out onto the courtyard.

---

When the two finally arrived at the classroom, they were already late. Amanda of course just smiled blissfully and let everyone in anyways, sitting herself at the front and smiling happilly at everyone.
Richard sighed and leaned against the board behind his mother, he hated babysitting her sometimes.

---

"hey Zet?"

"what?"

"I think that was your classroom."

"What!?"

"that one" Anei reiterated, pointing down the corridoor they'd just walked down.

"Argh!" Zetsubou groaned, doubling back and heading inside, successfully ditching his sister. FREEDOM! he cried happilly in head.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Elizabeth cleared her throat once she had called the roll. She walked around and sat down by the piano. She opened it and let her hands dance over the keys. "Before I start our lesson I want to tell you about your main assignment. I want you all to write a song, but no only a song. I want you to sing it, preform it, whatever it is you do. I want sheet Music for each instroment needed and at the end, you will preform it to both music classes. Yes, this is a cross over course. You are welcome to seek help from students from the other classes. However this is your own assignment."

Keith grunted and looked away. There was an interesting spot on the wall.

----

Yuki sat himself in his chair and placed his hands behind his head. He smiled blissfully. Maths. His class of naps.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:56 pm

"uh, uh!" Taro grinned, shaking his head at Janice as another few students walked in. "Do you want me to take it? I'm sure it's not in your best interests. Or whoever you're communicating with." He smiled. "In any case, science!" He moved along the desks and handed out their course outlines. "A practical test and an exam later on." He said cheerfully. "If you came in thinking it was a bludge class, you were quite wrong!"

--------

Once the class was in the gym, Mori wasted no time in harassing the students who managed to forget their uniforms and then splitting up the class. "Basketball." He said with a grin. "Try-outs are at wednesday lunch if anyone's interested." He said and then started the game.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Janice rolled her eyes and pulled out her science book and a pencil. She watched the blond teacher.

---

The ball was thrown and Amaterasu caught it. She bbounced the ball, her hair swinging about her face as she looked behind her. She kept moving to the other side of the court and looked around fro someone to pass the ball to.

Someone shoulder barged into her just as she threw the ball. She fell to the ground and cried out, clutching her ankle.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Slipping into the science classroom, Mia smiled shyly at Mr. Narita, before aproaching.

"Um...Did you want me to set up the equipment in the back?"

---

Zetsubou blushed as he ducked into the classroom, late, and apologised to the teacher before looking for an empty seat. There was a couple of free ones near the center of the classroom, so, shrugging his shoulders he ducked into the nearest free one.

---

Kietsu stared blankly at the teacher a moment before doodling idly on a piece of scrap paper.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Yuki's eyebrows rosewhen a late comer sat near him. He looked so familair. Leaning forward he rested his chin on his arms. His eyes never left the other boy.

---

"But first. Notes. Who can tell me this note?" Elizabeth pressed down on a Piano key and sung out in tune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Role play inside
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
St Andrews Academy :: Academy-
Jump to: