St Andrews Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A boarding school RPG based in Japan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role play inside

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:02 am

Roomates.
Males. Three to a room.

Yuki Luke and Dean, Room 301

Kieth, Richard and Zet, room 306

Need of mates: Keitsu, Onni, Raven

Roomates
Female. Two to a room.

Ama & Anei, Room209

Janice and Mia, Room 140

Need of Mates: Raina.

Last edited by Graveside Rose on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://standrewsacademy.rpg-board.net
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:55 pm

An engine roared around the corner, only coming to a stop outside the school. The stand was kicked out and the bike was leant onto its side. A motor bike.

Fingers flicked the visor of the helmet up to allow brown eyes sight tot he grounds before them.

The person removed themselves from the bike and let out a long sigh. He removed his helmet. Brown bangs fell about his face.

Leaning back against his bike, he placed his helmet beside him and crossed his arms. He'd hate it here. That much he could tell already.

"Dean Ackles?" Asked a stern female voice. The boy, Dean, turned his head. He could make out that it was indeed a stern woman.

She nodded. "Thought so. I am your deputy headmistress and Motorbikes are not allowed." She held out her hands for the keys.

Dean just looked to her hand before standing and placing them into her open palm.

The deputy headmistress nodded. "We will have someone put it into the garage." She looked him up and down. "Follow me."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Staring shyly at the two students infront of her, Mia guestured out the door, the headmaster had told her she was to show the two to their rooms.

The girl, Anei Okashi, was grinning her head off and staring at everything around her with avid interest, her brother on the otherhand didn't seem to really care, prefering instead to tap his leg and stare at her expectantly.

"Oh!" She blushed as she realised she had just been staring at the two new students, "You bags would already be in your rooms, um, yeah I guess...what were your room numbers again?"

"209" "306" The two said at the same time, Anei grinning at her brother, just poked her tongue out, "Ladies first! 209 please!"

"uh... right!" Mia said, turning on her heel and heading down the nearest corridoor, "Headmaster says you will be rooming Amaterasu Aneko so she can help you with your timetable, the map of the school is on the back, um Zetsubou, your rooming with Richard Cooper and Keith"

"Does Keith have a lastname?" Anei chirped.

Blushing once again, Mia glanced behind her, "yeah he does...I guess, but no one really knows it, everyone just calls him...Keith."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:19 pm

"As you can see we are a very presigious school." The headmistress, deputy, said. She walked along the hallways, her hands clasped together as she spoke. "Its rare we take anyone from outside of Japan. So you must be very lucky. We are a Co-ed school but don't let that get your hopes up. The only time you see the other sex is during meals and classes. Other than that its same sex only."

Dean rolled his eyes and placed his headphones into his ears. When the Deptuy looked at him, he gave a forced smile and widened his eyes.

She seemed to take this the right way and continued. "That bathrooms are that way and the foodhall is just down that coridor.Have any problems and you will ask your roomates. Yes, you will share a room. Boys have three to a room.You will share with Yuki and Luke. Those are the names they go by."

Dean looked down at his Ipod and changed the song. He nodded to the Deputy.

She paused and opened a door. "This will be your room. Your bags will be brought up soon. Until then, you can fight with your roomates."

Yuki looked up from his bags and grinned. "Who's the newbie, Can we keep him?" He smirked.

The deputy looked back to Dean. "Have fun." She pushed the boy inside and closed the door behind him.

Dean removed a headphone and glanced about. "What's free?" He asked.

Yuki pointed to the bottom bunk. "By the way, I'm Yuki." he held out his hand. Dean reguarded it before shaking it slowly.
"Dean."

"American?" Yuki rose an eyebrow. "Your the fourth Foringer this year."

Dean grunted and sat himself on the bottom bunk. Yuki sat on his own bed and watched the New boy as he lent back woth a sigh. His headphone again back in his ear.

----

Amaterasu lay on her bed. Finally, her own room. She smiled, nothing could ruin this. Sadly, she knew it would be ruined soon.
She was the choosen roomate for thee new girl. Anbi? Was that her name?

Amaterasu put on her headphones and lay back, opening her magazine.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Bouncing into her new room Anei paused to regard the girl lying on the bed, she looked like a typical teenager. No tentacles no knives. Good first day for Anei.

Waltsing across the room she leant over the other girl until she was situated directly behind the magazine before popping her head over and yelling a very loud and exuberant 'HI'.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:15 pm

Amaterasu lowered her magazine and placed her headphones on her shoulders. She sat up and blinked. "You must be Beni... Abeni... Anei?"

----

Keith sat on the single, the bed he had claimed for himself.If the other boy tried to move him...

The boy trailed off in thought, his guitar resting on his chest as he strummed lightly.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Mia smiled shyly as she paused infront of the last door in the hall, and Zetsubou couldn't help but think if she wern't so damn shy he might've though she was cute. But really she just came of as a kicked puppy...all the time.

"So...yeah thanks." He nodded, before unlocking the door and stepping into the room to stare blankly at the two males inside blankly.

Looking between them slowly, he couldn't think it obvious which was which. Mr intimidating in the corner would be Keith, and Mr Ponce on the bed would be Richard.

Nodding to them both he let out a wane grin, "I'm Zetsubou...I want the topbunk."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:29 pm

Keith opened his eyes and looked over Zetsubou before looking back to his guitar. He pulled a pencil out from behind his ear and sat up, writting something on a piece of paper before lying back.

----

Yuki swung his legs over the bed. "So, Mr. Not listening. I'm gonna go get the schedual for the semester. Wanna come with?"

Dean didn't reply.

Yuki grinned and clicked his fingers at the boy. "The answer I was expecting. But because I'm so nice, I'll get yours."

Dean still didn't reply.

Yuki bowed. "Your call in my answer M'lord." He opened the door and bumped into Luke. "Careful. He's a fast mover." Yuki warned, pointing to Dean as he left.

Luke looked confused as he entered his room. He slammedthe door shut.

Dean opened one eye.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:38 pm

Growling at the intruder upon his space, Richard just snorted and draped an arm over his face.

"Presumptous, but luckily enough for you, I do not want the top bunk."

"Right" Zetsubou grinned, "Mine then."

---

"yup" Anei grinned, "You must be Amaterasu, I'm told by the many peoples that wander around that your to help me with my classes?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Keith strummeda few more notes, ignoing the two other boys. His space. No-one could enter it.
One. Two. Three. Four.

----

Amaterasu smiled softly. "Guess so. Lucky for you, I still have yet to collect my classes. Wanna come with?"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:50 pm

"KAY!" Anie cheered, grabbing the other hand and dragging her to the door, "Lead ahead miss leaderman!!!"

---

Climbing to his bunk, Zetsubou pulled out his camera and started flicking through the pictures, frowning when he found one of his mother and Anei grinning at the camera. They were at the zoo and had been visiting the bears, thanks to Anei. The girl had always had a strange obsession with Bears, turtles and tortoises.

Sighing to himself he shut the camera off and pulled out his timetable, he had picked it up with Mia as they had to walk past the office to get to his room anyways.

"Right. Maths first thing in the morning...great..."He muttered to himself, earning the bottom of his bunk an angry kick from the boy below.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:56 pm

Keiths jaw clentched and he broke a guitar string. He placed his guitar to the side and held his head.
He kicked out violently and left the room.

---

Amaterasu gave the girl an odd look before heading off towards the office. At least she was until an arm was thrown over her shoulder.

"We meet again, Little Sis." A boy said in a horrible French accent.

Amaterasu twitched. "Yuki. This is the girls side. Quit coming over here?!" She snapped.

Yuki grinned and lent over his sister, Offering a hand to the other girl. "My name is Yuki. This ones older brother by two years. And you are?"

----

"Your on my bunk." Luke said, standing over the other boy.

Dean just opened one eye and removed a headphone. Luke repeated himself.

Dean lay back, put the headphone back in and made a show of turning the volume up.

Luke sighed and climbed up to the top bunk. He dragged his bag behind him and started to unpack.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Raising an eyebrow, Zetsubou shook his head, "Whoops...touchy..."

----

Grinning hugely Anei held out her own hand and shook Yuki's.

"Anei!" Looking at the other, she gave him an odd look, she knew him from somewhere she just couldn't pick it, Oh well. "You're in the same year as my brother" She giggled and started dragging the sibblings foreward.

"TIMETABLES!!!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Yuki smiled to Amaterasu. "I love the compony you keep."

The girl kicked out at him. "Shut up!" She hissed.

Yuki ignored her and turned his attention back to Anei. "So your brother new too? Want me to look out for him?" He winked.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:07 pm

Pausing in her stride, Anei looked back at him with a remarkably serious face.

"yeah...that would be...yeah."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Yuki was taken back. He noddded. "Yeah, alright. Whats his name?"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:14 pm

"Zetsubou" Grinning once again at the other, she turned on her heel and started marching off again, "He needs all the help he can get!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Yuki muttered something to Amaterasu and earned a hit over his arm for it.

Amaterasu moved infront of Anei and Spoke to the recpetionest. She got her timetable and the other girls.

Amaterasu handed Anei hers. "Here." She then looked at her own.

Yuki walked up and smiled flirtagously. After a few words and him lying all over the desk, he got his timetable and Deans. He smiled and bowed before heading off.
"Time to show our new american boy his five classes of hell."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:26 pm

"Um would you mind if I came with?" Anei asked, "I wanna check on my brother and I don't know my way around the boys dorms"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:51 pm

Yuki smiled. "Nice try kid, Girls arnt allowed near the boys dorms. To many chances to procreate." He turned to leave but paused when a feale with large breasts and a high skirt walked back.
He bent over sideways to examine. "Damn."

"Piss off Yuki." The girl sighed, continuing on her way.

"Sorry Janice!" Yuki called after her. He smiled back to Anei, but it was the boy behind her who caught his attention. "Keith! Man, whats up!" He moved off to go talk to the boy in question.

Keith grunted and ran a hand through his hair. "I broke a Guitar string." he muttered. "And I can't get another one till weekend visits." The boy spoke through cletched teeth. His fists clentched and he punched out at the wall.

"Mr. Keith!" The deputy headmistress called, apearing around the corner. "What have we said about punching our walls."

Keith's jaw clentched and he looked to the roof. This could not get any worse. "Sorry. I'm just... Its been a bad morning."

The deputy headmistress walked off, but not before handing Yuki some clothes. "For Dean." She told him.

Yuki looked back to keith and lent against the wall to speak to him. "Who did you get in your room?"

Keith sighed. "One snobbish bastard and a newbie. Zetthingamabb or something."

"Zetsubou?"

He nodded. "Thats the one. Stupid fucker doesn't know how to keep quiet."

Yuki laughed and lent back, looking to Anei. "Your in luck. Your brothers roomates are no other then one of the rich boys of the school. And our very own Kevin."

"Keith!"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:39 am

Grinning up at the taller male, Anei shook her head slightly.

"Joy! He should be the happiest boy this side of Kansas!!!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:42 am

Yuki rose an eyebrow. "Aha.... Anyway, Dean wont last long without this." He held up the uniform. "I'll see you kids later."

He walked off. Keith looked to Anei. "Do Music?"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:55 am

Anei shook her head, "Nope...I sing and dance though....I'm better at dancing, but singing is fun."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:02 am

Keith nodded slowly. "Aha..." Putting his hands into his pockets, he walked off. Not uttering another word to the girl.

Amaterasu cleared her throat. "So, ready to head back? Now you've met some of the boys?"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:02 am

"Actually," Anei chirped, "I really did want to visit Zet soo...FOLLOW THAT KEVIN!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Role play inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside Empty

Back to top Go down

Role play inside
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
St Andrews Academy :: Academy-
Jump to: