St Andrews Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A boarding school RPG based in Japan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role play inside

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
bob the peach

bob the peach

Role play inside - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Mia glanced up at the boy to her side, blushing heavilly when she saw his face 'pretty'.

---

Jumping at the sound of the voice Anei spun on her heel and ducked into the classroom, smiling at angry-looking-female-teacher-lady.

---

Slowing down, Zetsubou waited for the other to catch up, "Come on we're already late as is."
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:59 pm

"Then we better run!" Tane laughed as he grabbed Zetsubou's arm as he ran past.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:01 pm

"Ahh, Can I sit here?" Dean asked, noticing no real answer to his point.

---

"Sit down." Ayama ordered. "Now, I've had a bad recess, can anyone guess why?"

---

Dane walked down to the stage and waited for the students to take their seats.
Back to top Go down
https://standrewsacademy.rpg-board.net
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:02 pm

The maths door was already open, Ivan hastily copying out the contents of a maths text book onto the board. Matrices, good fun. Well, he thought so. He pushed his glasses back up his nose and ran a hand through his untidy hair, trying to brush it back into place but it had no effect whatsoever.

-----

Taro waited for the class to settle, leaning back against his desk and smiling. Once everyone had more or less found a seat, he wove a hand. "Welcome to science! There's a little bit of work to copy down, unfortunately a student in the last class managed to make a bit of a mess out of their experiment, so to save our nostrils we'll not be making the same thing."
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Leonella sat down and started tapping her armrest softly.

-----

Sprinting through the door Tane flew down to the nearest empty chair sat up straight and smiled at the teacher.
"Sup sir!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:08 pm

Janice smirked and quickly fixed herself up outside the door. She was the first one. This could be fun.

Even though she hated Amaterasu, it was a sort of game between them. Who was the hotter and who could get out of more classes and still be marked there.

Stalking in, Janice walked up behind him and pressed her body close. She ran her hand down his neck and leaned over his shoulder to look at the board. "Morning sir. What are we learning today?"

---

He took the seat anyway. Dean sighed and slouched down, resting his head in his arms.

----

Dane smiled to Tane. "Ok! Exscuse system. Your exscuse is!"
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:12 pm

"Well... Over the holidays I got this deadly virus that means recess has to be at least 25 minutes long. Other wise i'll fall over and die." Tane made a mock face of fear. "Zetsubou here was making sure I kept up my strict time limit. Weren't you Zetsubou?" He turned to the boy and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:16 pm

Ivan nearly leaped straight into the board. "Wha-!" He sppun around. "Math." He cleared his throat, moving away from her. "Matrices. Sit down please." He said with a shake of his head.

----

"Well aren't we lively?" Taro commented with a grin. "Come on, books out. Get these notes down and then we can do something more interesting."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:17 pm

Realising she hadn't even answered the other, Mia buried her face in her arms, blushing twice as hard as before.

---

Arriving a mili-second after the other, Zetsubou took a seat next to him and stared confusedly at the teacher then his newfound friends, Zetsubou just nodded.

"Uh...sure?"

---

"You lost your right shoe?" Anei called, wondering if her and the teacher somehow had this in common.

---

Richard, once again had a free line and now the cafeteria was emptied he made his way there to enjoy a nice peaceful lunch.
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:21 pm

"See." Tane said giving the teacher a satisfied node and cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Janice smirked and moved closer again. "Do I make you nervous Sir? I'm just a student enquiring as to what we're learning."

---

Dean hadn't even heard the teacher, his headphones being in both his ears. His leg bounced to the beat.

---

"Wrong!" Ayama said, pointing to Anei. "But good guess. No, I was in here all Recess because some snot nosed Brat decided to be a smartass in my class. Now I trust none of you will do that."

---

Dane stood for a second before nodding. "Good. I like it. No P's for you."
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Grinning Tane turnded and high fived his neighboors.

Scoffing sighlently to herself Leonella turned her head to face the teacher, ready for class to properly begin.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:32 pm

"Alright, this is Techical theatre. If your looking for Drama thats on Line five. I also teach that." He gave a grin. "Put your hands up if this is your frist class. Those who are second or thrid years, down the front."
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Leonella half raised her hand.
"Its my first class at this school but back in England we had classes there and I was in them for a year." She said tentivily.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Mia grinned up at Mr. Narita. She'd always thought he was a brilliant teacher.

---

Anei pouted slightly but shook her head as was expected of her.

---

Zetsubou raised his hand.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:36 pm

"No. Sit down, I told you already!" He said with a frown. Another few students walked into the classroom and took up their seats.

----

Taro wandered over to Deans desk and tapped his fingers on the wood. He made a guesture to his ears and rose an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Janice smiled politly and sat down without another word.

---

Dean glanced up, he removed one headphone but other then that didn't move.

----

"Don't answer that." Ayama sighed. "Alright, anyone read any good books?"

---

Dane thought for a moment. "Got your cert one?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Ivan looked a little offset but after a moment took the role, shot disaproving looks at the latecomers and started off the lesson.

-------

"The notes on the board might prove useful later. If you want to pass this class." He smiled pleasantly and walked back to his desk.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:43 pm

Dean put the headphone back in and closed his eyes, placing his head in his arms once more.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:45 pm

Grinning, Anei's hand shot into the air.

---

Zetsubou stared at the teacher, zoned out.

---

Richard grabbed himself some fish, scowling slightly at the quality of it before glancing around the cafeteria.

That weird silente kid from the year below was sitting by himself at the back, the supernerd Onni was staring around taking notes and a few other students were scattered around. Apart from that the cafeteria was relatively empty.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:47 pm

"Yes. Annoying brat with her hand in the air." Ayama sighed, focusing her attention on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:48 pm

"I have some competancies marked off but not the certificate yet." She said.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:51 pm

"Then you still need to be there sorry." Dane said.
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Shrugging Leonella leant back into her chair and pushed a lock of hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:54 pm

"I read Alice in Wonderland!" Anei cried hapilly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Role play inside
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
St Andrews Academy :: Academy-
Jump to: