St Andrews Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A boarding school RPG based in Japan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role play inside

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
bob the peach

bob the peach

Role play inside - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:00 pm

Lars wandered around the classroom staring critically and certain pieces of art and commenting on others.

"For those of you who have" Sniff "Finnished, there are notes for you to take."

---

Blushing heavilly Zetsubou mock glared at them both, "It was the manliest thing you've ever heard, and you know it." he sniffed primly.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:04 pm

The goth stood and Amaterasu watched as she went to collect the note.

---

"I don't know." Yuki looked back to Luke. "I've heard manlier and seen manlier. Look at that man over there."

He pointed to Dean who was standing in the corner listening to his music again
Back to top Go down
https://standrewsacademy.rpg-board.net
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Nodding in agreement, Zetsubou turned to him, which was awkward since he was still on his shoulders, and said serious expression on; "Manly."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:09 pm

Yuki looked over his shoulder. "Teacher! Dear teacher! Where art thou Teacher! bring upon the lesson or feel the wrath of theunderenvloved seniors!"
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am

Skidding around the corner Tane ran into the gym. He quickly spotted his friends and sprinted over to them.
"Teacher aint here yet right?" He panted.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:31 pm

"Just got here actually." Mori said, striding into the gym behind Tane. "Which luckily means you're not late." he added with a frown, glancing at his watch. He shrugged to himself and quickly took the roll. "Right, split into two teams, you've got a choice of soccer or basketball this lesson, any prefrence?"

Raven glared absently over at the teacher through the hair constantly obscuring his face. Those who can't do, teach, and those who can't teach, teach P.E.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 pm

Zetsubou subtly edged closer to Yuki, no way was he being the odd one out in the teams, not on his first day anyway.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:33 am

"Basketball!" Yuki exclaimed, taking said ball from Mori's hands. "I'll be one captain and Luke's the other."

Luke nodded to his friend and took a place infront of the class.

"Ok!" Yuki exclaimed. "I get keith!"

Luke nodded and pointed out who he wanted. One by one people were choosen. Yuki smirked and looked over the crowed slowly. Zetsubou... Yeah, he'd pick him. But not right now.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:39 am

Zetsubou shifted awkwardly,staring pleafully at Yuki.

Richard just glared as the teams were picked and Prue decided to whine about the fact she probably woldn't be placed with him. Personally he was hoping shw was placed in another school >Sad
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:41 am

Luke sighed. "Alright, Richard get over here."

yuki scratched his chin, looking between the last two thoughtfully. "Ahh... Ahhhh... Prue... Wait no... Zet... maybe... get over here you Zet you."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:46 am

Zetsubou sighed in relief as apparently he wasn't picked last.

Richard on the other hand was frowning something cronic as Prue was chosen for his team.

Goddam losers do it on perpose I know it!
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:49 am

Yuki put his arm around Zetsubous shoulder. "You knew I was always going to pick you right? Loser! You call it." He threw the ball to his friend.

The boy threw the ball and both team members tried to smack to their team mates outside the circle.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Dean caught the ball and started dribbling towards his teams basket Richard quickly moving to defend the other, was interupted by Prue latching to his side and almost knowcking him over.

"Riiiiicheeeeyyyy!!!!!"

"Gah! Get the hell of off me! We're on the same team!!!" He flailed and shoved her off of him.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Richard may have shoved Prue off him, but that didn't stop her from knocking into Dean. The american cried out as he stumbled.
"What the fuck!" He exclaimed, throwing the ball sharply into Richards chest. "Just because your can't keep your grilfriend off you doesn't mean you have to push her on to me!"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:12 pm

(( They is speaking english ))
Scowling Richard caught the ball and threw it straight back at deans head.

"She's not my goddam girlfriend!!!"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Dean caught it and threw it at Richards chest again. "Tell her that, Dick. I don't think she's got the message!"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Dumping the ball straight on the ground Richard took an angry step towards the other, "What do you think I've been trying to tell her!!"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:20 pm

"Tried speaking her language?!" Dean snapped. "Or maybe she just hasn't realized your a big, fat ponce!"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:22 pm

"Funny coming from big American git like you! Bet you couldn't get a girl even if you tried!"

The whole class was gathered around to two now, staring on in confusion.

"I don't understand a word their saying" Zetsubou muttered to Luke and Yuki.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:24 pm

"I don't take english." Yuki whispered back.

"hey fuck you." Dean snapped. "I don't need to defend myself to the likes of you." Dean turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:29 pm

"Yeah I didn't bloody well think so you big poof!!"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Dean stopped and paused for a moment. next thing he knew he tackled Richard to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:33 pm

Mori ran in and tore Dean off the other, tossing him back and standing between them. "Cut that out right now" He said sharply. "Just what do you think you're doing?" He cast them both a disgusted glance.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Scowling Richard tore himself from the teacher grip and flung himself back at the others flailing his arms about trying to punch the other in the side, but was deflected so opted instead for scratching at others face.

"Fucking...Ass...FUCK!"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Dean threw a few punches at Richard. "Fuck you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Role play inside
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
St Andrews Academy :: Academy-
Jump to: