St Andrews Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A boarding school RPG based in Japan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role play inside

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

Role play inside - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:18 pm

Yuki leant forward and grinned. "Aww, poor zetie. I can be your new teddy."

Last edited by Graveside Rose on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://standrewsacademy.rpg-board.net
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Staring confusedly at the door, Amanda stared at the girl there.

"hey Richard?"

"Hmm?"

"Do I owe her lunch?"

"No mother."

"oh ok then." With that she turned around to tell the class she had some worksheets for them...but then proceeded to discover she didn't have worksheets because she hadn't printed them out.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Raven cursed quietly, causing Raina to turn and look at him, bemused. At this he turned to set his eyes on his book.
Damn! I don't even have any money at the moment!
He sighed. She always won everything.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Gaping slightly at the other, Zetsubou popped his mouth shut and glared slightly at the other, blushing all the while.

"Well you've certainly changed."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:30 pm

Elizabeth cleared her throat. "So ahh... Class dismissed."

---

Amaterasu lent against the wall, her fingers tapping against her arms as she waited for Raven to leave.

----

Dean sat back in his room, his head held in his hands. He tried to breath clamly. One hour. He'd been here one hour and he already wanted to kill someone.
This place would eat him inside out.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:30 pm

Yuki stuck his tongue out before looking to ivan. "Sir, Can we go?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:32 pm

Leonella giggled silently at the activities going around. She turned back to Raina.
"When does class finish?"
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:36 pm

"Uh," Ivan pushed his glasses up his nose and glanced at the clock. "Oh, yes! Okay, remeber to finish off part A before next lesson." He said, opening the door and standing back to let them out.

-------

Raven left the classroom as soon as they were allowed, stalking into the corridoor and quickly spotting Amaterasu. "That guy. You can't be serious."

--------

"Now!" Raina said and piled her books back into her bag. "What have you got now?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:38 pm

Amaterasu just grinned and fellinto step beside the goth. "Dead. You oue me a lunch."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:39 pm

Collecting his pile of papers and carefully slipping them into his bag, Kietsu made his way out the door. He had a fmaths now so he slowly made his way over to his next classroom.

---

Richard sighed as he rose from the board, interupting his mothers new story with a declaration of; "class is over, mother, everyones left already."

---

Mia meeped as she noticed the time, rushing a hasty goodbye to the teacher before ducking off to maths class.

---

Anei hummed lightly to herself as she went to hospitality, shoes and all. Zetsubou noticed her walking past and jogged slightly to catch up.

"What do you have now?"

"hospitality"

"...me two" Zetsubou sighed, falling in step with his sister.
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:39 pm

Leonella almost jumped with joy. Searching through her head she finally remembered.
"PE.... What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:45 pm

"Free" Raina said with a grin. "See if I can actually figure any of this stuff out." She said, guesturing to her notebook.

-------

"I can't believe it." He said with a grimace. "Okay. Does it have to be today?"

--------

Taro cleaned up the science lab, humming cheerfully as he pocketed the more potent vial of the classes experiment. Just in case it wwould come in handy sometime in the near future.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:47 pm

Richard sighed as he grabbed his bag and hooked it over his shoulder, making sure to give his mother her lesson plans and praying to god she remembered she had them.

Ambling out into the corridoor, he gave a sigh of relief when he noticed none of his little wannabe's were around. Noticing one or two people giving him looks he sent them a contemptuous sneer before making off on his own. His free line to enjoy, he certainly needed it after dealing with mother.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Amaterasu rose an eyebrow. "I'll be expecting it. Have fun, I got a free." She winked to him and gave him a nice pat on the shoulder before walking off.

----

Yuki caught up with Luke on his way to Japanese. They both had the same class. Smiling and laughing, they both walked inside.

Keith grimiced. Great, now he had to put up with them here too,.
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:50 pm

"English? I can help out with that! I am english so i speak it fluantly." She said as she pulled out her school map.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Raina smiled. "That'd be great. I'm utterly hopeless. Took me ages to get Japanese, never mind english."

--------

Raven frowned and turned on his heels, heading off to Japanese. It was a stupid bet anyway. The guy teachers here were a joke.
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:03 pm

"Great! Well I'd better be off! See you soon?" Leonella said as she started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:06 pm

"See ya." Raina wove a hand and turned away to walk down the hallway, maybe find her brother.
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:13 pm

Watching the huge school emerge around the bend Tane put his forehead against the window. He was late, AGAIN. Glarring at the back of his parents heads. He blamed them. They always this to him. Drag him off to some strange place and make him late.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:14 pm

"Dude. Look, Tanes late again." Yuki laughed, leaning over a few of the other students heads. Walking over to the window, he opened it and stuck his head out. "Tane man!" He yelled. "Your late!"
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Mori leaned back against the wall of the gym and rolled the basketball in his hands. Taro walked into the gym with a grin. "Samaria-sensei!" He wove his hand. Mori glowered and debated lobbing the ball at his head. No point trying something he'd already learned wouldn't work.

"You've got another class?" The blonde asked. Mori rose an eyebrow at this.
"No, I'm just hanging in the gym. What do you think?!" Taro beamed and pulled himself up onto the first row of seats. "Well I have a free line."
"Shouldn't you... Get ready for next class? Or something else?"
"So boring, ne!"

Mori sighed and shook his head, crossing his arms, dropping the ball down onto the floor by his feet and placing a foot on it to keep it still.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:22 pm

Finding a nice spot outside that was not on Gregory Gregors lawn, Richard pulled out some papers and started writing down a few notes, before he quickly got bored of the menial task.

Instead he decided to lay down on the bench a was currently occupying and relax, he had two and a half hours to kill after all.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Deans knee was boucning a mile a minute. Putting a smoke into his mouth, he headed outside. He needed sometime to think, and relax. Smokes always helped there.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Richard scowled and quickly sat up again, fixing his hair.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:34 pm

Dean walked out and turned the corner. He leant against a wall and lit up. He made sure to stay away from the rake weilding old mans lawn.
He looked about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Role play inside
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
St Andrews Academy :: Academy-
Jump to: