St Andrews Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A boarding school RPG based in Japan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role play inside

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
bob the peach

bob the peach

Role play inside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:09 pm

Slightly put off by the stare of the boy to his behind/left. Zetsubou hunched foreward in his seat, he'd stop looking eventually.

---

Kietsu glanced up briefly before continueing with his picture.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Ivan cleared his throat. "Zetsubou, isn't it?" He asked and after the nod bent to make a mark on the roll before looking back up to the already glazed eyed class. "It's the morning! First class! You should be energetic, on time!" He said and shook his head and sighing. "Okay, the corner point method. Does anybody know the answer to question three b?" He passed Zetsubou a textbook.

---------

"That'd be wonderful, thank you Mi-chan!" He said with a grin and turned to the whiteboard to write up the experiment for the day. "Okay, if you would all copy this into your books, we'll be making hydrogen sulfide, it's toxic so be careful."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:13 pm

Then it hit him. Ignoring Ivan Yuki exclaimed. "I know you! We used to swim naked together in the kiddy pool! Zetsubou right? You have a birthmark, a panther like shape on your left buttcheek right?!"
Back to top Go down
https://standrewsacademy.rpg-board.net
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:13 pm

"Sir." Janice put her hand into the air. "Why are you giving us toxic stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Mori stopped the game and helped Amaterasu to the side of the gym, letting the class continue. "You alright?" He asked, letting her sit down against the wall.

--------

"Well, I'm keeping it." He said with a small grin. "And for the pranksters in here," He shot a warning glance at the small group at the back of the classroom before beaming. "It's a crash course in making stink bombs! Don't tell Ayama!" He said and finished off writing on the board.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach

bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Flipping his book open, Zetsubou stared at the equation for a long minute before his brain decided to goo-amatise.

He was interupted from his goo-amatisation as the boy who had been staring at him finally decided to speak up, what he heard promptly made his head smash onto his desk in sheer embarrassment as the class burst out laughing.

"It's on my thigh." He groaned into his desk, glaring sidelong at the other.

---

Amanda was happilly relaying one of her many stories to a thoroughly entertained class, when Richard cleared his throat pointedly.

Interupted from her story, Amanda stared confusedly over at her son, "What is it Richard?" she questioned as he held up a small folder.

"Roll Mother."

"Oh whoops!" She giggled before grabbing the roll, and reading of the names.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Amaterasu hissed and bit her lip. She held the top of her leg. "My ankle..."

----

Janice sighed, her question remaining basically unanswered. She thought it best just to write down whatever she was told to.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:21 pm

Yuki grinned. "I knew it! Remember me? Yuki? Old friend, old pal?" He pinched his own cheeks. "Ring any bells?"
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:27 pm

Ivan didn't bother trying to stop the class. Light chatter about embaressing birthmarks was probably better than the zombie class he had going. He shrugged and wrote up the exercises he wanted them to at least start. It was a far-fetched wish... but it was worth a shot.

--------

Mori grimaced. "Right. You need to go to the infirmary?" He asked, glancing over to his class.

--------

Once they had copied everything down, Taro sent the class off to their respective chemistry sets, three students to a bench. "Whoever makes it the fastest gets an early mark" He said, leaning over his desk. "Ready... Go!"

Perhaps making them race to make a toxic gas wasn't a good idea, but honestly, the amount of sugar he'd taken in already made anything okay. It was a good morning.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:30 pm

"Can you just check it?" Amaterasu aske, looking closley at him. "Isn't that like, part of your job?"

---

Janice gave him an odd look and set to work anyway.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:31 pm

Luke nodded. "Alright, come on this way. Your a bit late but your teachers high anyway."
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:39 pm

Leonella stood up and followed Luke out of the theatre.
"A high teacher? Really?" She chirpped as she straightened out her uniform again. Damn these recherd itchy things. She thought as she restrained her erge to scratch in an unpleasnt place.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:39 pm

Mori rose an eyebrow. "If you've simply twisted it, there's nothing that I can do about it, except send you off to sit with an ice pack. If you can't walk on it, you can go to the infirmary. The nurses are the ones to talk to if it's worse than a twist." He stated, turning momentarily to yell at an over-aggressive student. "This isn't boxing!"

---------

It only took a few minutes for the trouble makers to blow up what should have been their experiment. The puff of black smoke rose from their bench and instantly a rank smell filled the air. Taro rose a hand to his nose. "Not the idea, boys. Clean it up."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:40 pm

"We're not 100% if she is High." Luke said, holding the door open for her. "But she has that sort of... Air about her I guess."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Amaterasu nodded and went to walk. She winced as soon as her foot touched the ground. She let out a small cry.

---

"How's this sir?" Janice asked.
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:43 pm

"Thanks." Leonella said as she stepped through the door. "So kind of like a fairy teacher?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:45 pm

"You could say that." Luke nodded. "But whatever you do, don't point out her English accent. She will blame every fault on discrimination. Because she's english."
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:47 pm

"She's english? HA! I don't think i'll even notice it because I am english myself." Leonella grinned at the thought of the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:48 pm

"Doesn't matter. English, Japanese, Irish, American. Any accent, any race and if you blame her, its because she's english." Luke sighed
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:50 pm

Taro walked by and smiled, leaning over her chemistry set. "Ah, good. You seem to have got the idea. Good, good." He beamed. "I'll be generous. Go on, enjoy your free time!" He said and wove off Janice and the students sharing the bench.

--------

Mori quickly sat her in a chair. "I didn't mean just go and walk off." He said irritably, gently removing her shoe to examine her ankle. "If I may?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Janice left in a hurry.

---

Amaterasu lowered herself to the ground and bit her lip. She looked to him and nodded. "Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:52 pm

Leonella smile faded and she wrinkled her nose.
"Great.." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Admin
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:53 pm

Luke laughed and paused outside a door. "Well heres your classroom." He smiled softly. "Just say you were late because you couldn't find it ok?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic rain

Mystic rain

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Leonella grinned at him. "I've got a whole story planned out. Thanks for walking me here." With that she knocked on the door and slank quickly inside after a quick wave over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Mori tried to be gentle, lifting her foot to check for anything problematic. He looked to her. "Seems alright, really must just be a twist." He said. "I'll have someone help you to the infirmary." He said and sat back on his heels.

--------

Raina looked up and gave a small smile as the latecomer walked in. Another foreigner. She sat near the back of the class, book out in front of her as she tried to figure out which part of the chatter was noteworthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role play inside   Role play inside - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Role play inside
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
St Andrews Academy :: Academy-
Jump to: